Overall, experience was good and provided opportunity for me to explore business ownership. Franchises provided for evaluation matched my skill sets well.
- William P., AZ
Click here to see what franchises are available in your area.
Frequently asked Questions
- Are there any costs involved to using your service?
- No, you will never incur a cost from using our services.
- How do you get paid then? What is the catch?
- We get paid by the franchise companies to find qualified individuals. We do not get paid on a commission basis like most franchise matching companies. We do not have incentives to sell certain brands over another.
- What is a Franchise Disclosure Document?
- The Franchise Disclosure Document, formerly known as the UFOC, is a legal document that is intended to provide prospective franchisees with enough information to help them make an educated decision about buying the franchise. This document is required by law for all franchises to give to the prospective franchisee at least 14 calendar days before any agreement of sale is signed and finalized.
- What are the key items in the Franchise Disclosure Document?
- a. Initial Investment
- b. Franchisor's Obligation
- c. Franchisee's Obligations
- d. Renewal, termination, transfers and dispute resolution
- e. Financial representations
- f. List of Franchisees – Present & Past
- g. Financial statements
- Wouldn't it be easier to look on the Internet and get a list of available franchises?
- You can get lists of franchises off the Internet but it can be overwhelming with all of the opportunities available. We can help narrow the field and only show you opportunities that will be a good fit for you and are available in the area in which you are interested.